- American Airlines: iconic branding that turned into a modernist strange shape.
2. Pepsi: pointless design change at the tune of $1 million for the logo alone.
3. GAP: so bad the company had to revert back to original branding asap.
4. UBER: company subtly changing logo already, regrets making it too busy.
5. Instagram: lost its quirk and vintage feel with a logo that just blends in with all other apps.
6. Airbnb: weird shape trying to be too many things at once.
Hope you enjoyed the examples above, let me know if the comments if there are other branding ‘fails’ i should add to the list!
Answer by Daniel Buchuk