Answer by Sezgin Hergül:
I would suggest you try.
By using UsabilityTools, you can benefit features from both suites which areand . The tools which you can use are:
- Find out more about the first impressions on your content by using Click Testing.
- Create scenario-based Web Tests in minutes without knowing any HTML coding.
- Build Surveys to engage the respondents and get solid data in real time.
- Find out how particular pieces of information should be organized to make sense to your audience by using Card Sorting.
- Understand how your visitors are viewing your website with Click Tracking,
- Test and improve your web forms’ performance by using Form Tester,
- Create and customize your own feedback form for your website, bring real-time insights from your customers with Feedback Form,
- Use Visitor Recording to walk in your users’ shoes. Capture every mouse click and keystroke.
Disclaimer: I work at.